Job Seeker FAQs
Your questions answered
Each staffing agency likely has their own process.
- We aren’t here just to put you in a job. We are here to work with you throughout your career, helping you identify new opportunities and grow as a professional.
- We get to know you and our clients personally so we can more precisely match you to a position so you don’t waste time applying and interviewing for jobs that aren’t a good fit.
- We follow up with you and our clients after an interview to learn how you did, what you may want to improve upon next time, and your impressions of the company.
- Because we intimately know our clients, we are a great resource to help you prepare for their interview questions and will work with them to craft an offer we know you’ll love
- We keep in touch with you over the long term to make sure you’re happy in your new job and keep you continually networking for new opportunities
No, just like working with a real estate agent or apartment locator to find a residence, there is no fee to you for us finding you a position. We have pre-arranged fee terms with each client.
We typically place people in various IT and digital positions at all levels. We are selective in the candidates we work with because our clients expect highly-skilled and experienced people. The most common positions we fill are for engineers, developers, managers, directors, designers, data architects, and business analysts, however, we source candidates for many more IT and digital positions.
Yes. We are more than an IT and digital staffing company. We also serve as consultants and manage IT and digital projects for our clients. We often rely on our network of skilled candidates to round out a project team on a contract basis.
Yes. We offer medical, dental, and/or vision as a W2 employee. If you are not interested in benefits, we also offer 1099 employment.
Take a look at our open roles and click the apply now link to submit your resume.
Definitely. We are here as your professional consultants, helping you craft a resume that we know will impress our clients. How do we know? Because we work closely with all of our clients and understand exactly what type of person and skills they are looking for. We will also help you prepare for their interview questions and make sure you know a little about each person with whom you may interview.
Yes. One of the benefits of being a locally-based company is that we know our market better than a national or international staffing agency. Your value in one city may be more or less than another, an important factor to understand. We will review your skills, experience, and past jobs to determine what type of offer you should consider in a particular market.
The truth is, without someone working with you, your resume is one of hundreds, if not thousands, a hiring company may receive. It’s hard to get yours noticed. The benefit of working with Zilker Partners is that we serve as a liaison between you and the hiring company. We submit your resume for you, only if we see that you would be an ideal candidate for the specific position. We don’t give our clients stacks of resumes. Instead, we send them only a few that we’ve hand-selected and our clients trust our recommendations. We go a step further to meet with our clients to discuss the candidates we’re recommending.
You have work.
We find you the talent to get it done.
And we do it better than anyone else.