This is a contract-to-hire opportunity with Zilker Partners. This is a remote position for the foreseeable future.
Zilker Partners is a full service Technology and Digital recruiting agency headquartered in Austin. We partner with exceptional client’s looking for an experienced team willing to go the extra mile to fill their Technical and Digital hiring delivery needs.
At Zilker Partners, you will enjoy the freedom to work with a fast growing team in a casual work environment. There are many opportunities for growth and advancement within our organization. You will have the chance to help build the culture, enhance your professional development and come to work everyday at a job you love. We are seeking motivated individuals who are problem solvers, growth seekers who enjoy challenges and are career minded.
- Health, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Flexible hours
- Startup environment with rapid growth
- Opportunity to work in an environment which fosters positive work energy and innovation
- Professional development and experience working at one of the fastest growing companies in Austin
- Establish job descriptions & requirements by having discovery sessions with our clients and internal team (for Direct Hire and Contract Staffing)
- Determine applicant requirements by studying job descriptions and qualifications
- Establishing sourcing strategies for our job requirements, based on a variety of factors
- Attracting applicants through recruiting via social media, job advertisements, networking and job sites
- Determining applicant qualifications through sourcing, interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, reference validation, and culture matching to the client
- Arrange management interviews (internal and client) by coordinating schedules and logistics
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 4+ years Recruiting experience with Technical or Digital roles
- Experience working for an agency
- Must be a self-starter with competitive mindset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about growing and developing as an individual and career
- Proven ability to multi-task and effectively manage multiple requirements concurrently
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and highly-competitive environment
- Must have a positive attitude and ability to work in a dynamic fun environment
- Must be personable, flexible, reliable, adaptable, and willing to go the “extra mile"
- Strong organizational skills is a must