Zilker Partners is a full service IT staffing & consulting agency headquartered in Austin, TX. We partner with exceptional client’s looking for an experienced team willing to go the extra mile to fill their IT delivery needs. We have a proprietary recruiting and screening process that will catapult your career through working with a top tier team, technology and processes.
At Zilker Partners, you will enjoy the freedom to work with a fast growing team in a casual work environment. There are many opportunities for growth and advancement within our organization. You will have the chance to help build the culture, enhance your professional development and come to work every day at a job you love. We are seeking motivated individuals who are problem solvers, growth seekers who enjoy challenges and are career minded.
- Health, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Plan
- Flexible hours
- Half Day Fridays (summer months)
- Startup environment with rapid growth
- Unlimited PTO
- Bring your dog to work
- Opportunity to work in an office that fosters positive work energy and innovation
- Free drinks & snacks
- Professional development and experience working at one of the fastest growing companies in Austin
- You can roll with the moves of a fast-paced company. Not everything is written in stone but you love that because it means you can change processes and goals for the better.
- You love people and recruiting on all things tech and digital
- Establish job descriptions & requirements by having discovery sessions with our clients and internal team (for Direct Hire and Contract Staffing)
- Determine applicant requirements by studying job descriptions and qualifications
- Establishing sourcing strategies for our job requirements, based on a variety of factors
- Attracting applicants through recruiting via social media, job advertisements, networking and job sites
- Determining applicant qualifications through sourcing, interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, reference validation, and culture matching to the client
- Arrange management interviews (internal and client) by coordinating schedules and logistics
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 1-3+ years Recruiting or Sourcing experience
- Technical Recruiting is a huge plus
- Experience working for an agency preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about growing and developing as an individual and career
- Proven ability to multi-task and effectively manage multiple requirements concurrently
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and highly-competitive environment
- Must have a positive attitude and the ability to work in a dynamic fun environment
- Must be personable, flexible, reliable, adaptable, and willing to go the “extra mile"
- Strong organizational skills are a must