Our client is seeking a Vice President of Operations with experience owning, managing, and delivering world-class software and hardware-based experiences for clients in the Fortune 500 space. The ideal applicant has an appreciation for human-centered design, Artificial Intelligence (or what we like to call “Machine Intelligence”) and running operations for cross-functional development, design, strategy, and QA teams in an Agile fashion. Strong leadership, mentor-ship, and people-management skills are a must. Our client is a rapidly growing company that’s been fortunate to partner with some of the largest organizations in the world, helping them capitalize on their strengths and create new competitive advantages in the marketplace.
- Lead the implementation and execution of operational strategies and objectives across the organization.
- Delivery of smooth, effective and consistent client software releases and updates through thorough planning, communication and execution methodologies and inter-departmental coordination.
- Manage staffing for the internal and client facing agency operations.
- Implement and manage process changes to optimize productivity and profitability for the company, while still ensure 100% client satisfaction on delivery.
- Establish performance goals for each organization. Monitor each organizations performance against performance goals.
- Support the executive, sales and delivery teams to meet goals.
- Work collaboratively with peers and key stakeholders across the business.
- Build and mentor strong collaborative teams that execute efficiently on project
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 7+ years successfully managing and delivering projects for large organizations while coordinating teams with a diverse suite of skills
- Business Management degree or related filed of study
- 7+ years of demonstrated leadership in an operations function
- 3+ years of Creative Agency and/or big consultancy experience
- 3+ years management of external client facing projects, managing consultant utilization and project profitability
- Strong multi-tasking skills and can operate with a high sense of urgency
- Strong financial acumen
- Strong Program Management skills – deep understanding of planning, executing, tracking and retrospective analysis
- Must have Executive Presence and ability to tailor and steer difficult conversations at various levels
- Familiarity with various project management and software development tools (JIRA, Confluence, Gitflow, etc) and capable of building robust informative reports for the business on progress of various projects.