This would be a behind the scenes and a client-facing role for a UI Designer to help research and design AI-driven solutions. Ideally, you have amassed deep experience at a high-intensity agency, software development shop, or in-house at a SaaS startup. A willingness to understand how AI would improve a client’s business or industry is necessary.
- Collaborate with strategy, development and data scientists to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create style boards, visual designs, and design briefs to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Communicate eloquently with clients, stakeholders, users, and client’s customers
Required Skills & Qualifications
You could be our ideal candidate if you’re a self-motivated individual who loves to solve big problems from a human-centered design perspective. You’re particularly inclined towards improving the holistic digital experience for people. You do your homework on the client, advances in their industry, and go above and beyond to forge relationships with key decision-makers. The nature of our business is fast-paced and dynamic, and you will often be required to act extemporaneously and wow the client via design-centric workshops.
- 3+ years experience designing complex and enterprise level user interfaces
- Portfolio showcasing complex UI design
- Dashboard / data visualization experience
- Proficiency in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design
- Experience creating mock-ups, graphics, and layouts
- Previous experience creating and/or following client style guides
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience working in an iterative development process like Scrum/Agile
- Excellent communication skills