Our client is building out a technical support team in Austin and searching for a technical support engineers. As a member of the customer support team, you will be responsible for providing dependable and timely resolution for complex software issues related to the products. As a technical expert, you are expected to act as a point of contact for challenging support cases. The ideal candidate has great interpersonal skills, as the role requires you to maintain close relationships with customers, fellow team members, DevOps teams, R&D teams, and product teams.
• Work with global customers to troubleshoot and resolve complex software issues replicating customer environments and network problems as needed.
• Provide technical expertise and apply advanced platform knowledge during testing and deployment.
• Manage critical customer issues and facilitate communication between customers, Sales, and Engineering.
• Research and solve complex issues impacting our customer’s utilization of our products.
• Participate in new product development, customer training, and other support-related activities.
• Document issues and collaborate with Engineering (if needed) to provide solutions.
Required Skills & Qualifications
• B.Sc. in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent experience
• 3+ years in high-level technical support or customer success within a software environment
• Advanced to expert level knowledge of technologies such as Linux/Unix, TCP/IP, DNS, TLS and Clustering
• Experienyes p
• Strong technical background with excellent problem solving and multitasking skills
• Proficiency in communication and presentation, both written and verbal
• High availability and commitment to customers at any time Advantages
• Experience with NoSQL or SQL Server databases
• Prior experience handling with cloud computing such as AWS, Azure, or GCP