We are looking for a Curriculum writer / Teacher to join our team on the ground floor! This is a critical role as this person will eventually move into a C-level role as the company scales. We will have 3-4 schools open by summer 2019 and this person would not be expected to teach after the first year or 2, but instead provide strategic direction for the company.
- Assist/Lead curriculum design and development for our summer camp and flexible, daily learning programs
- Build compelling gamified curriculum to keep students engaged
- Teach the curriculum that is built for our summer camp and drop in learning programs
- Coordinate with our team in Spain on product specs while they develop our learning management system
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Worked as an engineer somewhere else in a Mid/Sr. Engineer Capacity
- CS degree from a top 25% school is highly preferred.
- Has had startup experience/has aspirations with a solid track record of being part of another tech startup
- Working hard is in their DNA. Self-motivated and able to get things done with little direction.
- Eager to work in an entrepreneurial environment while wearing several hats
- Has siginficant node.js experiance, SQL/relational database experinace, Python and Django experiance, Amazon Web Services, and can manage deployments and system administration