Our client is currently looking for data integration and visualization specialists with expertise in the Tableau platform for upcoming information management consulting engagements. Must have a strong background and demonstrable experience in integrating different data sources and platforms into meaningful visualizations for clients, as well as, experience deploying in an enterprise setting.
• Conduct stakeholder interviews to determine business problems.
• Document business requirements.
• Dashboard report design.
• Collaboration with data group for identifying data.
• Dashboard development using Tableau and other reporting tools.
• Attending daily standups.
• Demo product to stakeholders.
• Support Tableau analysts embedded in the business.
• Experience designing and creating dashboards and reports.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 8+ years of experience with analysis work in database, data integration, reporting and analytical information management domains required.
- 5+ years of demonstrable experience with preparing requirements specifications and training materials with MS Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint.
- Must have strong communication skills required to perform requirements gathering, storyboarding, and training.
- Self-starter, agile, and ability to interface with business and technical teams.
- Prior professional services or consulting experience preferred
- Tableau Certification preferred
- Previous experience deploying, configuring Tableau Server
- Familiarity with Blueprint is highly desired