This would be a behind the scenes and a client-facing role for a Senior User Experience (UX) Designer to help research and design AI-driven solutions. Ideally, you have amassed deep experience at a high-intensity agency, software development shop, or in-house at a SaaS startup. A willingness to understand how AI would improve a client’s business or industry is necessary.
- Perform user testing and synthesize findings
- Craft current and future state user journeys that show end-to-end engagement and highlight the desired user journey
- Create user personas from primary and secondary research
- Work with our strategy, design and development teams to build the ideal experience within budget and time constraints
- Work with PMs and Strategists to highlight metrics that need to be measured via A/B tests
- Create cross-platform high fidelity wireframes for desktop and mobile
- Prototype and test wireframes under an Agile methodology
- Communicate eloquently with clients, stakeholders, users, and client’s customers
Required Skills & Qualifications
You could be our ideal candidate if you're a self-motivated individual who loves to solve big problems from a human-centered design perspective. You’re more than capable of holding your own in conversations about Artificial Intelligence, technology, Agile development, and more. You’re particularly inclined towards improving the holistic digital experience for people. You do your homework on the client, advances in their industry, and go above and beyond to forge relationships with key decision-makers. The nature of our business is fast-paced and dynamic, and you will often be required to act extemporaneously and wow the client via design-centric workshops.
- 5+ years experience designing complex digital applications (enterprise-level experience is a huge plus) for the Senior role; 3+ years for the Junior role
- Willingness to work in a collaborative, iterative product development process
- Portfolio of past work with examples in web and mobile
- Ability to take technical details and create thoughtful experiences within limitations
- A desire to push past “market parity” solutions and deliver new ideas
- Impeccably organized and proactive. You’re more than capable of juggling multiple tasks and assignments at once, and when time occasionally permits, you find opportunities to improve some of our Client's internal processes as well.