Come and join our newly formed Data Engineering team! Your role is to bring passion and experience in Java SW development and help us build a world class data management platform. Your dedication and skills will help expand and optimize our data pipeline architecture to build the next generation of data products. Working with teams throughout the organization; you will be gathering and organizing data elements from dozens of sources to create an amazing platform that you are proud to put your name on.
- Help to build out a Data Management Platform that will process hundreds of billions of data elements from multiple data sources with incredible performance
- Work in tandem with the Data Science team to ensure that we continue to be the leader in growth-oriented insights
- Work with the Data Acquisition team to understand complexities and opportunities in bringing new sources of data
- Collaborate with the core Services team to deliver API’s to our partners and dev teams
- Explore new technologies to solve difficult problems and help to meet demands for usability, performance and security requirements
- Bring your ideas around technology and process to drive solutions and support your team
- Embrace a hands-on approach to understand our current Data Management Platform system, including these technologies: Java, Spring 4 Core, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Maven
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, advanced degrees get you bonus points!
- 5+ yrs. of experience with enterprise level Java development (J2EE)
- 5 yrs. of experience working on a highly technical eng. team in the e-commerce, Adtech or consumer research space
- A strong understanding in areas such as DevOps, software QA, and documentation
- Ability to work effectively in a strong team environment to innovate and produce solutions
- Motivated to learn new technologies and understand data analysis/ identifying data patterns and trends