Our client is looking for an experienced, talented and motivated Front-End Engineer to expand their impact as an established leader in HR B2B SaaS. You will get to positively impact some of the most influential companies in the world by building a product that empowers employees to show appreciation for each other, build stronger working relationships, and feel a greater sense of belonging. We're looking for someone who is both highly analytical and enthusiastically creative. The ideal candidate will have the ability to empathize with users, take the lead on design and architecture, and write clean, maintainable code. Last but not least, you will use your experience in modern web frameworks and development tools to drive best practices across the team.
- Develop new systems and features from idea to production.
- Constantly analyze and improve our user experiences.
- Be a part of our high growth journey and collaborate to create and iterate on our practices.
- Have the support of your amazing, talented colleagues while working on small, high impact teams and enjoying the trust and autonomy needed to be biased toward action.
- Embrace a nuanced view of time off, as we encourage our team to mix work and free time in different ways to help people stay motivated and refreshed.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ yrs. of experience in web development with React.js, CSS, and front-end tooling
- Experience working with a variety of best-in-class cloud providers
- Agree with and embody the Ten Principles for Growth as an Engineer
- Ability to communicate cross-functionally and within product, design, and engineering
- Architect code for performance, scalability, and future maintainability
- Leave the code better than you found it
- Familiarity with RoR, MongoDB and Redis is preferred
- Experience working in a start-up, or desire to