The Sr. Citrix Engineer is responsible for the design, implementation and support of both SMB and Enterprise Application and Desktop delivery infrastructure(s), across clients of various size, differing needs, and physical locations. Most work can be done in a remote capacity although some travel may be required on occasion. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, someone who can work both independently or as part of various teams, be proactive, and flexible in a fast-paced environment.
The ability to manage multiple client projects at a time, while staying organized and proactive in identifying client needs is critical your success in this role. Previous experience working as an IT consultant role, although not required, is highly desirable.
Looking for a Sr. Citrix SME who has been a consultant before, or worked for a consultancy in that capacity. We're looking for a very broad range of Citrix experience.
Ideally, someone who has 5+ years of experience in the following:
- Citrix ADC (aka NetScaler)
- Citrix PVS (Provisioning Services)
- Citrix MCS (Machine Creation Services)
- Win7/Win10 VDI deployments (XenDesktop)
- ServerOS based deployments (XenApp)
- Fslogix (now owned by Microsoft)
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Previous experience guiding customers and designing Desktop & Application delivery architectures
- Experience with VMware required
- Experience with Hyper-V, XenServer a plus
- Experience with Nutanix and Nutanix AHV a big plus
- Engineer must have a good consultant type vibe; calm demeanor, experienced vision, good at listening to and guiding customers