We're looking to add a senior member to our full stack mobile development team. You will guide the architecture and implementation of our Android apps. Your experience and/or desire to work in our TypeScript/Node back-end and iOS/Swift will help to ensure high availability services for our mobile apps. Our team has come together over the past few years, combining the culture of remote flexibility with agile accountability. In practice, this means schedule and work environment adapt according to team needs, and you are highly involved in product-focused collaboration and work.
- Develop and maintain our Android apps
- Develop and maintain the TypeScript/Node services that support our apps
- Take on iOS work to complete features on both mobile platforms
- Consuming other core services created by other back-end teams
- Perform code reviews
- Work with the Product Owners and contribute to the product spec from a technical perspective
- Keep up with the latest in mobile development, mobile delivery platforms and tools
- Work alongside back-end teams to make sure the puzzle fits together perfectly
- Create unit tests to increase code coverage
- Pitch in wherever you can to make our workplace amazing!
Required Skills & Qualifications
- BS degree in CS, Engineering or a related discipline – OR equivalent experience
- 3+ years of professional experience building mobile apps in a commercial environment
- At least one published app in the Google Play Store – where the requirements came from someone other than you.
- Deep understanding of reusable architectures
- Interest in learning other parts of the stack outside of mobile
- Passionate about delivering high performing, well-architected and easily maintained software
- Thrive in a fast paced environment where “what if” is commonplace
- You enjoy collaboration and thrive on good written and verbal communication
- You love working with people and play well as a member of the team