Our client is one of the top solution and consulting agencies in Austin. They are creative thinkers with a passion for helping clients take their business to the next level.
- You will facilitate the development of fully clickable software prototypes
- You will collaborate with clients to define product road maps and clarify requirements
- You will work with Agile Scrum development teams to deliver on client commitments
- You will demonstrate completed software releases and plan future releases
- They work in small teams with minimal process – everyone has the opportunity to improve together and create big things. Your success is measured by the value that your work provides to their clients' users.
- They know that slow is fast when it comes to delivering quality: code reviews, continuous integration, and automated testing are deeply integrated into their development process.
- They work directly with our clients as co-creators, getting to know their business and their bottlenecks before architecting a solution. As a solution architect, you will be a primary point of contact and advisor for clients throughout their engagements.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years experience building technical product plans and backlogs for custom software solutions
- Extensive experience developing web apps within a variety of platforms, frameworks, and methodologies
- Extensive experience developing detailed user requirements (familiarity with Gherkin syntax a plus)
- Expert familiarity with best practices in full-stack development, CI/CD, QA, DevOps
- Extensive experience defining APIs
- Experience selling complex and / or custom software solutions
- Previous experience pricing software solutions for clients
- Familiarity with React with Redux, Angular, or other JS frameworks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience working in agency setting
- Native iOS and Android experience
- Experience working in a startup environment