Our client is one of the top solution and consulting agencies in Austin. They are creative thinkers with a passion for helping clients take their business to the next level.
- You will work with the sales team to define and present innovative software designs
- You will facilitate the development of fully clickable software prototypes
- You will collaborate with clients to define product road maps and clarify requirements
- You will work with Agile Scrum development teams to deliver on client commitments
- You will demonstrate completed software releases and plan future releases
- They work in small teams with minimal process – everyone has the opportunity to improve together and create big things. Your success is measured by the value that your work provides to their clients’ users.
- They know that slow is fast when it comes to delivering quality: code reviews, continuous integration, and automated testing are deeply integrated into their development process.
- They work directly with our clients as co-creators, getting to know their business and their bottlenecks before architecting a solution. As a solution architect, you will be a primary point of contact and advisor for clients throughout their engagements.
Required Skills & Qualifications
They prefer Solution Architects who have at least 5 years of professional experience working with business-focused stakeholders and planning the work of software developers.
- You should have a proven track record of delivering successful application development projects.
- Their solution architects have a passion for solving business problems through the innovative application of technology solutions.
- They are skilled at guiding clients and teammates through Socratic leadership, allowing us to meet the stated and unstated needs of our clients.
- They possess a strong understanding of how web and mobile software solutions can be developed and deployed to become “game changers” for client organizations.
- They often have backgrounds in development, product management, professional services, or sales engineering.
- Looking for someone with a development background (preferably .NET).
- Experience working on an Agile Scrum team is a plus.
They will hire you based on potential and cultural fit, not a list of skills. They value people who want to take ownership, continuously deliver value, and make a difference in their customers’ businesses. That said, some specific skills our teams rely on every day are:
- Consulting with executive client stakeholders to discover business value and deliver an engaging end user experience
- Documenting and presenting design ideas and product road maps
- Creating wireframes to capture design intent, facilitate discussion, and set delivery expectations
- Collaborating with development teams using leading edge software technologies and delivery methodologies such as continuous integration, unit testing, and automated deployment