Our client is a mission-minded SaaS company headquartered in Austin that is building a new product to improve the way they deliver their solution to clients. This role focuses on the design, development, and deployment of their SaaS software platform solutions. Applying a strong technical and product lifecycle understanding, this Engineer will partner with other developers and technology operations teams to create a new product.
- Contribute to a new scrum team that designs, develops, and deploys software programs for their clients.
- Apply extensive knowledge of software architecture to manage software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications and databases according to provided requirements.
- Collaborate with team members to build a new solution that compliments an existing software architecture.
- Assist in the development of short, medium, and long-term plans to achieve strategic objectives.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 4+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience with object-oriented design languages
- Experience in cloud deployment models including automation, orchestration, and scale
- Experience building robust and scalable distributed systems and experience with multi-tiered production application deployments
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum development framework.
- Empathize with TDD (test driven design)
- ReactJS, Angular or NodeJS
- Typescript experience is a plus
- Exposure to Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon ECR or Amazon ECS
- Database experience in MySQL, MongoDB or Postgres