Our client is looking to hire a Social Media & Digital Marketer that lives and breathes real-time analysis of marketing campaigns, an understanding of consumer habits and motivations, and the ability to execute the strategic plan for the brand. Successful candidates should have energy and passion for digital marketing and a “learner” mindset.
- Responsible for social and digital campaign planning, execution and management
- Content management of social community, Amazon advertisement, BazaarVoice and email campaigns
- Managing customer relationships across a variety of channels and platforms including Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
- Participating in dynamic and meaningful customer interactions
- Utilizing data successfully to facilitate faster and better decision-making
- Developing, managing communication on consumer-facing platforms to integrate into the conversations and drive brand awareness and relatability
- Planning, development and execution of national digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy, social media, mobile, and deliverables.
- Interfacing with marketing communications functions, as well as PR, events, retail and business product marketing teams.
- Leading ongoing management of digital touch points, including company website, social networking landing pages, and mobile.
- Managing digital agency relationships, day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules.
- Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
- In depth knowledge of SEO and Adwords programs
- Work closely with Sales, Operations, and Finance to meet strategic goals and objectives under budget.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Strong energy, passion, and a "learner" mentality.
- Strategic thinker with a keen vision of maximizing the value of websites and products.
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing; including experience with the management of social media accounts and ad campaigns.
- Excellent at prioritization and time management skills.
- Direct professional experience with the following channels: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest.
- Familiarity with SEO strategies to increase qualified traffic with content creation.
- Experience developing, executing, and optimizing successful B2B social and email campaigns.
- Someone who is motivated by results and passionate about taking a business to the next level – not just a cog in a large organization.