You are responsible for delivering scalable code for an enterprise client that will stand the test of time in a fast-paced, professional, and highly collaborative environment. You will work closely with your fellow team members to estimate effort and implement code that delivers customer value with frequent, iterative releases. You provide regular input on ways to improve our scrum delivery process and ways that we can delight our clients. Because of you, we deliver on the commitments we make to our clients.
This job can be for a permanent full-time roll or contract.
- You are a proficient and enthusiastic Sitecore domain expert, capable of implementing and optimizing in highly complex, enterprise environments.
- You are consistent in your estimations and can be relied upon to deliver against your commitments.
- You are energized by the fact that client needs might change and that the backlog will evolve.
- You’re comfortable suggesting alternative modes of implementation if you think it will provide a better customer and client experience.
- You thrive when you are providing development services within constraints.
- You are proactive, detail oriented, consistent and confident.
- You continuously seek to improve the world around you, respecting that big changes take time.
- Deliver software features as defined on a product backlog.
- Write correct, functioning, readable, reliable & performant code that stands the test of time.
- Contribute to design & architecture discussions.
- Collaborate effectively with a team of consultants.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Technical mastery – 5+ years experience as a Sitecore developer.
- Service attitude – Always places clients first, showing genuine concern for their success and satisfaction.
- Organization & planning – Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Follow-through on commitments – Lives up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost.
- Work ethic – Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done.
- High standards – Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Pro-activity – Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company and clients.
- Efficiency – Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Fostering Teamwork – As a team member, the ability and desire to work cooperatively with others on a team.
WHO SHOULD APPLY? IF YOU DEMONSTRATE:
- Proficient knowledge of and experience in Sitecore
- Experience and familiarity with:
- Federated components
- Blue-Green deployment
- PowerShell and Desired State Configuration
- Comfortable working in enterprise environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities and thrive in a fast-paced, self-directed work environment
- Work well in an agency environment and be able to get the job done.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities and thrive in a fast-paced, self-directed work environment.