Under the general direction of the Microsoft Solutions / Mobile development manager, the SharePoint Administrator will be responsible for providing admin support for both on-prem and online SharePoint environments.
• Oversee the SharePoint infrastructure, user access and application deployment
• Support the installation, configuration, security, operation, backup, and maintenance of all SharePoint servers, equipment, and software related to SharePoint infrastructure
• Participate in planning and execution of tasks related to SharePoint based initiatives (migrations, upgrades, third-party solutions, integration with additional enterprise systems, and/or hosted platforms)
• Develop, configure and maintain document libraries, enterprise lists and site collections
• Perform typical system administrative activities such as site creation, user training, backup, restore and issue resolution
• Maintain and administer SharePoint, including daily monitoring, troubleshooting and performance analysis ensuring high availability of the SharePoint environment
• Maintain current industry knowledge of development concepts, best practices and procedures for SharePoint solutions. Effectively analyze matters and exercise good judgment to achieve IT objectives within specified timetables
• Assist with special projects as needed including determining requirements; selecting, and implementing new tools and technologies; and designing and developing customer training.
• Assess, track, and resolve incidents within SLA.
Required Skills & Qualifications
• A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
• A minimum of five years professional experience administrating Microsoft SharePoint
• Experience in migrating from on-prem to SharePoint Online using ShareGate
• Detailed knowledge of SharePoint 2013/2016 Enterprise and SharePoint Online administration.
• Working knowledge of SharePoint designer & site structures.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 & 2016.
• Strong critical thinking, troubleshooting skills, organization & planning skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Microsoft SharePoint certification highly desired