- Manage and lead a remote software engineering team working on web applications.
- Architect new ways in which we interface with partners and create new exciting technology in a fast-paced agile (and FUN!) working environment.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- 7+ years coding Full-stack Web Applications
- 5+ years using Jenkins and implementing test and deploy automation
- 3+ years in a SPA Web Framework (Angular preferred)
- 3+ years using Docker in a production setting
- Linux system administration expertise, including NGINX and networking configuration
- Passion for code quality and code review
- Good communication and team collaboration skills
- Experience with Docker Swarm and/or Kubernetes
- API development using RESTful techniques in Node/Express
- Knowledge or experience with Angular (Typescript)
- Knowledge or experience with test automation, such as Selenium, Mocha, and Jasmine/Karma
- Experience working in a ticketing system like JIRA or Pivotal