Our client is a diversified, technology led trading company. As a member of the team, you will work with other engineers to design and develop the full stack of software needed to enable a global trading operation. You will be expected to design and develop trading systems, exchange connectivity solutions, monitoring systems, and tools to integrate with the core infrastructure services.
This is a full-time role with our client.
- Work as part of our cryptocurrency team to establish and maintain best-in-class software systems to enable 24-hour, Global trading operations
- Design and develop full-stack software systems including trading systems, exchange connectivity solutions, and monitoring systems
- Working in multiple languages, including Java, C++, and Python
- Testing at the unit, functional, and integration level
- Working on legacy code as well as greenfield development
- Providing on-call support as needed
- Collaborating with traders, researchers, and software engineers within our group as well as elsewhere within the organization.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Experience designing, developing, and supporting mission critical, high-performance applications.
- 5+ years of professional Java or C++ experience.
- 3 + years of front-end and back-end development experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of network communication experience, including multicast and websockets
- Experience with inter-process messaging, micro-service architectures, and API design
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- B.S. in Computer Science