Our client is hiring a Senior Salesforce Engineer responsible for all of the integration development between their .Net systems and Salesforce.
• Ability to translate functional requirements into technical requirements
• Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable code with best practices
• Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
• Write test classes for the class that you develop and ensure more than 80% code coverage
Required Skills & Qualifications
• Apex development
• Ability to communicate with stakeholders and provide consultation on Salesforce solutions
• Good problem-solving skills and ability to give optimal solutions
• Lightning component development, Lightning design development
• Hands-on experience in administration setup, e.g., managing users, security controls, and data as well as creating roles, profiles, and reports.
• Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, etc.
• Understanding of Agile methodologies
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
• Must be able to pass drug test and Criminal background check
• Familiarity with .NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns
• C# development experience