The Product Owner will oversee strategy and execution for our client's overall experience. This is a high priority, high visibility position. You will join an experienced and talented squad leadership team (engineering, design, product marketing) to drive forward a full-stack product (web + iOS + Android). As a product leader on highly trafficked features, including searches, conversations, and reviews, you will partner with the Executive team to ensure we stay #1.
- Put the user first. Always.
- There is a huge opportunity in a Vendor-facing platform, to address real pain points with great products that also drive substantial revenue.
- Take on a great mix of forward-thinking strategy and highly creative, design-centered feature development.
- Work closely with our outstanding User Science, Sales, and Marketing teams to gain feedback and insights directly from users.
- Grow with us. We make product managers masters of the craft.
- Iterate on a scale product while also launching new innovations.
- Understand company strategy and marketplace dynamics, as well as how it relates to the mission of the team.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- You have at least 3 solid years of Product Management experience.
- You are obsessed with simplicity, less is more.
- You make data-driven product decisions (Mixpanel, Segment, Google Analytics, Birst).
- You have worked on web & mobile B2B2C software products and / or consumer marketplaces.
- The prospect of getting to know your users is exciting, and you’ve got experience with user science tools + methods.
- You have great instincts when it comes to building what matters.
- Rapid-prototyping tools like Sketch and InVision are tools you’ve used in the past to communicate value and iterate on ideas.
- You are a confident and effective communicator. You inspire action and build trust with various audiences, including our sales team, stakeholders, and execs.