Our client is a small SaaS-based company headquartered in Austin that provides software and platform services in the legal profession. The senior software engineer will assist in scaling the software to accommodate the increasing customer base.
Play a key role in the design and implementation of the UI for the company’s main product
Passion for creating a great user experience utilizing best practices and methodologies
Collaborate as part of a small development team to design, develop, and maintain existing and new functionality across the stack
Troubleshoot issues with 3rd party software libraries and communicate directly with vendors to resolve.
- Communicate closely with our Professional Services department and provide assistance with client matter
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Full-stack development experience taking tasks from design through development to deployment, with a focus on the front-end
- 10+ years experience in the .NET Framework and C#, including ASP.NET, MVC, WebAPI
- Experience with HTML5, CSS, and TypeScript
- Previous experience with wireframe and UI flow creation
- Understanding of SOLID principles and design patterns
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience with Agile development methodologies, particularly SCRUM
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science preferred