Our client has a rapidly growing team with a solution which is impacting physicians and doctors offices in a positive way on a daily basis solving the headache of EHRs. This role is a Senior iOS Developer. ‘
- Work with the leadership on roadmap, priorities and backlog while executing 2 week sprints
- Design and implement mobile screens
- Interaction with several C# .Net REST APIs already developed (restful services consumption)
- Work with existing development team to develop new features on existing and new mobile apps
- Receive feedback from customers on bugs and desired features and delivering them through the roadmap process
Required Skills & Qualifications
Must Have Skills & Experience:
· At least 2 years of experience with Swift.
· A deep understanding of the Swift language.
· Experience developing an application that communicates with a RESTful web service.
· Experience with Git.
· Sees value in writing tests.
· Can solve a simple programming exercise proficiently and explain their solution.
Highly Preferred Skills & Experience:
· Is able to describe how ARC works in detail.
· Experience working with Core Data.
· A strong understanding of closures and asynchronous programming.
· Experience diagnosing crash reports (especially with Crashlytics).
· Experience writing unit tests.
· Experience writing functional tests with KIF or Apple’s UI testing framework.
· Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment (especially experience with fastlane).
· Have developed their own apps on the App Store, or contributed to open source projects.
· Experience with UI/UX design.
Bonus Skills & Experience:
· Experience writing Swift scripts and/or Swift command line tools.
· Web development experience.
· Experience with Objective-C.