Our client is a mission-minded SaaS company headquartered in Austin, and they are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their growing team.
In this role, you will focus on ensuring the overall health and performance of the production environment and ideally have a strong passion for implementing and maintaining a robust infrastructure that directly impacts their client base.
The DevOps Engineer is responsible for the delivery of a dynamic system infrastructure and automation platform to support an agile software development process.
- Deployment, Monitoring, and Configuration of Cloud Product Offerings
- Maintain AWS cloud infrastructure
- Infrastructure and Application Monitoring
- System Administration (corporate domains, corporate network exposure)
You must also have experience deploying a web application stack in a cloud environment. You must have a solid understanding of scripting languages. The DevOps Engineer will play a key role in the technical development and/or resolution of problems.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years technical experience in DevOps or 8+ years as a Deployment Engineer or Systems Engineer
- 5+ years configuration management in an Agile development process environment
- 3+ years of experience with deployment and automation tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, etc.
- Linux Server experience
- Experience with Gitbucket pipelines
- Experience with MySQL
- AWS Experience, strong experience with:
- AWS CloudFormation Templates
- AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Strong work ethic and a self-starter. A proven ability to take minimal direction and execute tasks and projects.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with the ability to handle high-stress situations
- Experience with software and continuous integration tools
- The ability to solve complex problems and issue management triggered by escalations or system failures