As a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer you will be part of a fast-moving team delivering our next generation applications on the force.com platform. This role will be a critical member of our functional project team responsible for designing and delivering a custom solution tailored to our business requirements. Working in an agile environment with product owners, scrum masters, and business users.
- Experience in creating and maintaining automations / data extensions and connector data transfer processes in Marketing Cloud
- Excellent understanding of data dependencies and design for Marketing Cloud journeys and campaigns
- Experience with different Marketing Cloud studios such as Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Contact Builder, Audience Builder and Journey Builder
- Experience in integrating Service Cloud with Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform
- Developing data-driven marketing initiatives utilizing Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Perform activities such as audience selection, trigger qualification, suppressions, segmentation and arbitration
- Gather and confirm data specifications associated to campaigns
- Develop reports and dashboards to analyze performance across multiple marketing channels (e.g. Direct Mail, Email, Telesales, etc)
- Communicate status within agile team regarding task status and impediments
Required Skills & Qualifications
• Experience in integrating Salesforce Marketing Cloud with Sales Cloud, Google Analytics etc.
• Solid understanding of relational databases, with expertise in writing SQL statements for data extraction
• 3+ years’ experience with SOAP APIs, REST APIs and integration techniques
• Excellent communication and documentation skills
• Proven ability to identify areas for process improvements and recommend/implement solutions
• Proven ability to translate business needs into functional requirements
• Detail oriented and self-starter with strong written and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work effectively with non-technical personnel
• Ability to work effectively in a team situation with developers
• Experience with email and/or marketing automation software and integration with databases
• Certified in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or Marketing Cloud Consultant is preferred, but not required