Our client is looking for an experienced software QA Analyst to join their growing testing team. Ideal candidates will be familiar with the complete SDLC and have knowledge of test processes, planning and reporting. Excellent written and oral communication skills are a must have. You will create supporting documentation including test plans, use cases, bug and status reports as well as interface with customers on major projects. This position requires having a proven track record of delivering quality projects within very tight deadlines.
- Working in a fast-paced agile environment, designing & implementing test cases suites.
- Develop test plans, create & execute test scripts and analyze results.
- Execute manual testing for web based applications.
- Seeking someone to join the team who is a motivated self-starter. Someone that won't hesitate to ask questions, but uses resources at hand to problem solve.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Four years of manual QA testing experience
- Knowledge of Atlassian Jira
- Previous experience in an Agile environment
- Experience with a test case management tool such as XRay
- Start-up experience is preferred, or the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Version Control tools like Git is helpful
- Ability to write SQL Queries into a relational database(search, pull data, and efficiently access the database)
- The ability to think strategically and find creative solutions to problems independently
- Knowledge of GhostInspector or similar automated test tools is a plus.
- Detail-oriented, organized, self-starter, and have an ability to prioritize workload.
- Ability to identify and resolve project application issues with customers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing with customers, clients and employees.