Our client is a company that was initially created with a core product that has since become the standard in code quality management. They are firm believers in people, excellence, and delivery. They are a team of problem solvers and overachievers who seek out others who are also passionate and relentless in their respective missions.
As part of our client’s dynamic growth, their global Technical Support team is looking to hire a Product Support Engineer to join the Austin, Texas Team. This individual will be the main point of contact for their customers and responsible for functional and technical support, building relationships with clients and internal teams, and helping customers use their products within their unique environments.
Upon joining this amazing company, a ramp-up period in Geneva (Switzerland) will be required to best learn the product, integrate with the team and onboard into the company.
- Provide technical and functional support to existing customers
- Understand the development workflow of our customers to explain how to integrate our tools through their Continuous Integration toolchain (From a SDLC and from a business application perspective)
- Drive technical issues to resolution by conducting an in-depth technical investigation
- Investigations could include connecting to a remote machine, log reading, application administration, and configuration issues
- Understand a variety of languages to clearly explain the reports our product is generating about each client’s source code
- Build relationships with customers to drive a successful implementation. Provide thorough knowledge to help them understand how to use the product and best practices for the tool and continuous integration
- Collect user feedback and have an impact on the evolution of products
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 1-3 years of Software development experience. Technical curiosity and a generalist is preferred over expert knowledge in any one language
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Experience with common software engineering tools related to Software Configuration Management, IDE, and Continuous Integration
- Basic Investigation Skills (connection to a remote machine, log reading, application administration and configuration issues)
- Experience with deploying and troubleshooting tools in an Enterprise environment (network, database, authentication, monitoring …)
- Experience maintaining customer relationships is preferred
- Team player, receiving and giving feedback as well as sharing knowledge
- Can-do attitude: challenging status-quo, leading and contributing to key improvements and innovations