Our client is a global company that offers solutions related to smart home technology. Looking for a PMO Lead that has experience with Digital Transformation within a Global company. As the Director of Digital Program Management Office (PMO), the successful candidate will be responsible for leading the Digital Program Management Office (PMO) and own overall program and project management, coordination, execution, control and completion of identified digital platform deliverables across the company. Through collaboration with internal Digital teams (Digital Marketing, CRM, Digital Performance, Digital Content, Digital Design) and other internal functional teams (Marketing, Customer Experience, Customer Analytics, Technology, Sales, Field Operations) this person will drive PMO operational excellence – optimizing quality, cost, time and resource management – to deliver the Digital roadmap, leveraging program/project management framework and agile software development methodologies. Drive and own enterprise digital transformation.
- Responsible for the overall project management, coordination, execution, control and completion of identified deliverables associated with the Digital transformation.
- Leading the global, cross-functional program / project team to deliver the Digital Roadmap, leveraging program/project management framework and agile software development methodologies.
- Leading Program Reviews coordinating regular Program Governance Reviews; ensuring necessary pre-work, documentation and deliverables are in place.
- Working closely with all stakeholders as well as the core project team, to ensure alignment to timelines, costs, and interdependencies.
- Managing the end-to-end Program as well as coordination of multiple work streams and multiple phases under the program to meet the required business objectives in a rapidly changing environment.
- Responsible for project scope changes to prevent scope clutter, and ensure program delivers the capabilities and business outcomes on time and on budget.
- Developing the key qualitative and quantitative metrics to track compliance and delivery of benefits for customers.
- Providing global leadership to guide and coordinate the regional / global program resources accountable for sub-streams.
- Working across and within the business to ensure that necessary resources are maintained and there is a sustainable functional expert/key user organization in place. Industry / Market Intelligence
- Identify emerging and future digital trends, technology and innovations to deliver best in class customer experiences and drive business value
- Provide expertise on industry best practices in digital, competitive opportunities, and relevant innovation
- Coordinate efforts for technology evaluations including identifying critical features, developing assessment criteria and evaluating products against the desired features. Portfolio & Category Measurement & Performance • Accountable for robust standardized project management methodologies and tools for activities like issue and risk management, project status, product budget and artifact approvals for all digital projects to ensure best practices in project delivery
- Define, identity, measure and be accountable for KPIs related to project portfolio performance and key metrics defining the success of deployed functionality and features. Portfolio Roadmap / Portfolio Optimization & Innovation
- Develop mid- to long-term project road maps aligned to our overall strategic plan.
- Socialize and advocate for Digital product roadmap and investment strategies. • Oversight for change enablement activities including training and communication strategies
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Demonstrable experiences planning large project portfolios of greater than $10M annual spend with multiple workstreams and 100's of initiatives
- Bachelor's degree required, advanced degree added bonus (MBA, etc.).
- Ability to work independently (roll-up-your-sleeves individual) as well as comfortable working within a matrixed organization.
- Analytical & quantitative.
- Proven experience in providing service to internal stakeholders in a large, corporate environment where coordination, collaboration and communication across multiple organizations is required for alignment, approvals, decision-making and governance.
- Understanding of the principles and frameworks of successful project management and portfolio planning within a fast-paced business environment
- Demonstrable passion for the category.
- Inquisitive, with the ability to identify and grasp technical trends & concepts by leveraging all available information in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong executive communication, presentation & influencing skills.