Our client is looking for an .NET Developer, to become apart of the development team and be responsible for our client’s applications. The .NET Developer will work closely with the Resource Manager and team members to formulate solution design and then see the project through to completion by writing the code and corresponding unit tests.
– Ensure that all development practices are in compliance with established practices policies and procedures.
– Experience in all aspects of the software development including backend, UI, web services, integrations, and database as well as building unit and integration tests for code that is written.
– Must be willing to learn and become proficient with the Azure Portal.
– Ability to work with a diverse customer base with a variety of technology opinions and environments
– Solid understanding of software engineering principles
Required Skills & Qualifications
– Software Design Pattern
– MVC Architecture
– Front End Framework Architecture
– RESTful API Design
– Object Oriented Analysis and Design
– Relational Database Design
– Architectural Modularization
– Service Oriented Architecture
– Unit Testing
– Embodies integrity and has the attitude to do the job right the first time
– Disciplined programmer who loves technology and is motivated to learn
– C# . NET
– ASP .NET MVC
– .NET Core
– SQL Server Management Studio
– Kendo UI
– React JS