Our client is seeking a full-stack SW Engineer to help modernize their existing architecture. We're looking for someone to use modern tools to help create, enhance, and maintain our existing architecture which includes: web applications/sites, RESTful and SOAP-based services, 3rd party API integrations, and a highly customized closing platform.
The ideal candidate is a solid Jr. to mid-level engineer who has experience: working on an agile team, understanding complex business/functional requirements, writing concise/testable code, deploying software to a Production environment, and providing support to existing applications.
- Working in a C# environment.
- Building API's from scratch
- Building out SPA's with modern technologies (not Core .Net)
- Ability to provide production support during business hours as well as on-call hours
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ yrs. of full-stack SW Dev. experience (with C# and/or Java)
- SQL Server proficiency
- 1+ year building, testing and maintaining object-oriented system architecture (services, clients, websites)
- Solid grasp of OOD principles
- Experience with team-driven design and iteration-based progress
- Experience guiding/supporting system testing, user acceptance testing, and Production roll-out efforts
- CI/CD experience/understanding.