Our client is hiring a LIS Administrator / LIMS System Administrator for their new state-of-the-art laboratory. You will join a small, collaborative team of medical testing professionals in a growing company that is expected to double in size by the end of the year.
- Plan, design, implement, maintain, and provide ongoing optimization and support for LIS and LIMS software and related enterprise applications.
- Validate, document, perform workflow assessments and impact analysis, capture business needs and analyze internal systems to determine requirements for optimal utilization of applications.
- Apply in-depth clinical and application knowledge and experience.
- Work within cross-functional teams and with end users to achieve application integration meeting business needs.
- Train and mentor other analysts on LIMS configuration and functionality.
- Conduct complex work important to the organization with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to think outside-the-box in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Sciences or related field or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years experience configuring and/or administering a LIMS system
- Recent experience in a cloud based application environment such as AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Familiarity with HL7 protocols
- Experience supporting a clinical application
- NextGen Connect Integration Engine (formerly Mirth Connect) experience
- Experience with bidirectional HL7 HER/EMR integrations is a plus
- Experience with CGM LabDAQ LIMS is a plus