This role is responsible for the following:
- Define and Develop high-level design documents
- Review of low-level design documents
- Assess Level of Effort for individual modules
- Provide effective peer code reviews and mentor developers in the team
- Create strategy for unit testing and over all test strategy for the applications
- Actively participate in SDLC activities across all disciplines, including Requirements, Coding, Unit testing, Integration testing, Defects resolution, Deployments, Production Support and other work as directed.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 12 years of total professional experience with 8 or more years of experience with Enterprise level .NET applications
- 3 years of experience in a technical lead role.
- Ability to plan and coordinate technical activities including work break down, assignments, estimation of level of effort, enforcement of standards, code review, build engineering, testing, and release management.
- Work closely with Business Analysis and Project Management in prioritizing the assigned work and providing options/alternatives.
- Lead the design activities for existing and new components, provide research-based recommendations to the technology leadership.
- Define the automation requirements in a priority order from within the team, including build, testing, and security from CI/CD perspective.
- Technical background with progressive experience with various versions of programming languages and frameworks.
- Ability to simplify design complexities for Junior Developers to meet the quality and timeline objectives.
- Experienced with Full stack development capabilities including Database, Services, Web Applications, and Front-end development.