Our client is building out an IT Commend Center to provide technical support for all internal end-user software, hardware, and connectivity. We are looking for a self-directed technical expert that can work both independently and with the broader team. The right candidate is focused on asking better questions as opposed to simply providing immediate answers.
- Identifying, diagnosing, researching, tracking and resolving technical problems.
- Resolving issues quickly for users and escalating to third parties or other IT groups as needed.
- Deploying, managing and documenting a wide variety of devices and applications.
- Effectively working in a cooperative and collaborative team environment.
- Engaging in technical collaboration with other Infrastructure groups and Business IT teams as appropriate.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to effectively recognize and resolve technical issues.
- A solid understanding of desktop and laptop computer hardware and peripherals.
- A solid understanding of Microsoft Windows operating systems, Microsoft business products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Windows), and other common business productivity software.
- A good understanding of LAN technologies and the TCP/IP protocol.
- Experience working on and supporting remote computing components and solutions including but not limited to: RSA Servers and appliances, Cisco VPN and Citrix.
- A solid understanding of operating systems including Windows and Linux
- A good understanding of network technologies, Cisco CLI, and the TCP/IP protocol
- A Bachelor’s degree (BS or BA) and 1+ years of relevant technical support experience.
- Drug screen and background check required.