Our client is a global business software company headquartered in Austin, Texas. They provide industry-specific business software designed around the needs of manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services organizations. More than 45 years of experience with their customers’ unique business processes and operational requirements are built into every solution―in the cloud or on premises. They are looking to hire an Integration and Application Architecture Manager.
This is a hands-on technical manager position within the IT Enterprise Applications team. The primary responsibilities of this position include:
• Serve as the manager of the ERP integrations team. Provide technical direction and leadership to staff. Prioritize and assign tasks to the team. Support professional and technical development of team members. Recommend and manage vendors and 3rd party consultants related to applications and application integrations
• Provide technical leadership to the integrations team. Work with internal customers to define application data and integration requirements. Understand business processes and recommend opportunities to leverage technology to improve or automate them. Assist the integration team with troubleshooting and resolving issues with software, integrations and data interchange, etc.
• Serve as an application architect. Work in a consultative role with internal customers. Develop a deep understanding of the business’ processes and related software. Analyze and scope business problems and opportunities, and design, select, and implement solutions. Ensure new solutions effectively interoperate with existing software
• Serve as a project manager leading projects related to application integrations. Prepare project scoping documents and charters, project plans, and timelines. Lead project implementations
Required Skills & Qualifications
• Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Computer Science or related field
• At least 5 years of experience as an integration developer, business/systems analyst, and team lead focusing on integrations with ERP applications in a similar sized organization
• 7 years’ experience designing, implementing, and supporting ERP and related financial systems and application integrations
• Prior managerial experience a huge plus
• Knowledge of financial and accounting principles and processes to help serve in a consultative/business analytical role to internal customers
• Strong written communication skills are critical for developing project proposals, RFPs, scoping documents, requirements documents, status reports, Statements of Work, etc.
• Effective verbal communication skills are critical
• Candidate must be experienced with communicating to and leading teams composed of multiple IT groups and other stakeholders, from individual contributors to executive level team members, and tailoring communications to effectively work with the various team members as needed
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Deep experience required with application integration technologies such as SSIS, iPaas tools such as Jitterbit, Azure data factory, Boomi.
- Programming in .net C# including embedding code with complex logic in integration flows in SSIS
- SQL Server development skills including T-SQL
- Powershell scripting and Windows server administration