The Front End Engineer role is a key role for one of the fasting growing agencies in Austin. Ideally, you have amassed deep experience at a high-intensity agency, software development shop, or in-house at a SaaS startup. A willingness to understand how AI and machine learning would improve a client’s business or industry is necessary.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 4-6+ years of experience making things or developing things
- Demonstrated experience in three or more of the following programming languages or frameworks:
- General problem-solving skills (i.e. willing to bang your head against the wall when something isn’t blatantly obvious)
- Technology agnostic (any tool can possibly be the right tool)
- Software engineering and/or creative coding oriented (can act as a solution architect when needed without losing the UX/UI vision)
- The ability to rapidly prototype across multiple disciples of technology
- Machine learning (low level understanding a plus)
- Frameworks and libraries such as: Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch, Caffe(2), NumPy etc.
- Data collection, cleaning, etc.
- Collaborative coding development tools experience
- Versioning systems, Git, SVN, Mercurial
- Understand the value of being able to tell a story