Our client is hiring an Experience Creative Director that will play a critical role in creating a concept and designing the brand story for clients through all creative mediums. The ideal candidate is an experienced creative visionary and leader with end-to-end creative executions focused on content, user experience design, visual design, motion design, and creative technology including physical stuctures.
This role will be a part of the leadership team, providing oversight to the creative team through direct management, mentoring, coaching and career development. The position will be a cultivator of culture and strong advocate for the brand, focused on networking, recruiting and freelancer relations.
As a trusted partner, the Creative Director will cultivate, foster and develop consultative relationships with clients. These relationships will allow them to present and effectively sell concepts and ideas to clients. Ideas and concepts that meet and exceed client expectations, fulfill business goals and achieve the objectives for engagements. They will also focus on deepening relationships with clients through organic growth, bringing strategic ideas and up-leveling our work.
- Lead creative direction for all agency projects
- Manage and lead the creative team made up of visual, experiential and user experience designers, and content strategists
- Represent the creative team to clients and serve as a trusted advisor to senior-level stakeholders
- Understanding evolving best practices within multiple disciplines and medium
- Manage workflow and productivity in accordance with product schedules, budgets, and creative goals
- Work with operations and delivery teams to manage utilization and workload of creative team members
- Develop a critical understanding of the client’s business to understand their business objectives, competitive space and vision
- Create meaningful relationships with clients and advocate for them
- Responsible for the overall success and creative integrity within client engagements
- Handle all day-to-day creative reviews and design critiques
- Responsible for the integrity of all designs ensuring our work is relevant, current, competitive and is of the highest quality
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to aggressively consult and manage clients to produce the best experience possible
- 8+ years of design experience in multiple disciplines including digital, print
- Minimum 5 years of leadership experience
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Professional or client services experience
- Strong problem solving and presentation skills
- High attention to detail and excellent communication
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Architecture, Experiential Design or related discipline