Our client is a developer of a coding software designed to aid customers of all sizes to manage the code quality of their applications. The company’s software solves problems of coding issues facing by every business as well as provides products for code quality and security, enabling businesses to reduce the risks and ultimately deliver reliable and safer software.
The Professional Services team is looking for a Technical Consultant to work with our prospects and customers located in the Americas. This individual will join the Austin, Texas team but a ramp-up period will take place in Geneva (Switzerland) to best learn the product, integrate with the team, and onboard into the company.
The Technical Consultants play a central role in providing deep technical expertise to our prospects and customers and support them to adopt and deploy the company’s solutions. The Professional Services team is essential in making the link between the customers and the internal Sales, Product Management and Development teams. To be successful in this role, it is important to enjoy helping others with clear communication, and have a background related to DevOps or Development. Consulting experience is a plus!
- Serve as a liaison between Customers and Sales, Product Management and Development teams to provide feedback on product evolution
- Support the Sales Team in qualifying new business opportunities
- Drive technical aspects of pre-sales business opportunities by doing technical presentations, demonstrations and proof of concepts
- Coordinate and deliver onsite technical workshops and training to customers
- Remove technical barriers to deployment and adoption of the company's products
- Develop and share software quality best practices
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Proven knowledge of software development
- Proven knowledge of DevOps processes and tools
- Experience delivering consulting or technical sales to large enterprises
- Excellent presentation skills with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to digest and understand complex technical problems and drive them to solution
- Strong influencing skills and natural leadership
- Showcase technical curiosity
- Open-minded with a positive, can-do attitude