Our client is a startup that branched off from an enterprise company to build a new technology innovation center in Austin. The innovation team is a group of thought leaders who are designing, building and implementing new and creative Saas solutions. The Director Of Marketing is an individual that enjoys working in a fast moving business and can handle the challenges of an agile startup environment. This role works closely with the executive team, drives B2B demand generation, handles 3rd party marketing relationships, and drives PR.
- Drive overall strategy, success and experience across the company’s cross-channel digital advertising platform
- Leverage data and technology to deliver outstanding experiences for website visitors, including prospects and customers
- Develop and drive demand gen campaigns and spend (e.g. AdWords, LinkedIn, Syndication, Referrals)
- Own brand identity, including adherence to visual brand guidelines across online and offline assets and proper alignment of verbal positioning
- Manage agency relationships
- Manage and optimize web integrations with third party platforms: Google Analytics, GTM, HotJar, Domo, WordPress, Hootsuite, etc.
- Social: Build engagement through social platforms and influencers, extending our reach
- Ownership of the company website
- Oversight and allocation for the marketing budget
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree with a strong digital affinity
- 5+ years of cross-functional digital marketing in an agency or B2B
- Deep understanding of driving marketing performance through effective content delivery, marketing automation and inbound lead capture
- Strong analytical abilities. You love working with data, analyzing outcomes and scoping out key insights to establish continuous optimization.
- Background in web analytics (using Google Analytics) and social monitoring platforms.
- Extensive knowledge SEO best practices, implementation and monitoring
- Organized self-starter who demonstrates creativity, drive, and passion for continuous learning
- Experience with oversight and allocation a multi-million dollar marketing budget
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and project management skills
- Keen understanding of Enterprise software a plus