Our client is a company that was initially created with a core product that has since become the standard in code quality management. They are firm believers in people, excellence, and delivery. They are a team of problem solvers and overachievers who seek out others who are also passionate and relentless in their respective missions.
As part of our client's dynamic growth, their global Technical team is looking to hire a DevOps Solutions Engineer in Austin, Texas. Preferred experience includes knowledge of development best practices, knowledge of continuous integration and related tooling, and experience driving technical issues to resolution.
Upon joining this amazing company, a ramp-up period in Geneva, Switzerland will be required to best learn the product, integrate with the team and onboard into the company.
- Understand the development workflow of our customers to explain how to integrate our tools through their Continuous Integration toolchain (From a SDLC and from a business application perspective)
- Drive technical issues to resolution by conducting an in-depth technical investigation
- Investigations could include connecting to a remote machine, log reading, application administration, and configuration issues
- Understand a variety of languages to clearly explain the reports our product is generating about each client's source code
- Build relationships with customers to drive a successful implementation. Provide thorough knowledge to help them understand how to use the product and best practices for the tool and continuous integration
- Collect user feedback and have an impact on the evolution of products
Required Skills & Qualifications
- General understanding of development best practices. Technical curiosity is preferred over expert knowledge in any one language
- Experience with common software engineering tools related to Software Configuration Management, IDE, and Continuous Integration
- Proven knowledge of code quality and continuous integration pipelines
- Basic Investigation Skills (connection to a remote machine, log reading, application administration and configuration issues)
- Ability to drive technical issues to resolution by proven experience with qualifying an issue, reproducing the issue, and performing a technical deep dive to achieve full understanding
- Experience with deploying and troubleshooting tools in an Enterprise environment (network, database, authentication, monitoring …)
- Experience maintaining customer relationships is preferred
- Collaborative.Team-player mentality. Receive and give feedback. Share knowledge. Contribute to key improvements and innovations