Our client is a company that was initially created with a core product that has since become the standard in code quality management. They are firm believers in people, excellence, and delivery. They are a team of problem solvers and overachievers who seek out others who are also passionate and relentless in their respective missions.
As part of our client’s dynamic growth, their marketing team is looking to hire a Demand Generation Manager to join the Austin, Texas team. This individual will be responsible for developing and executing an end-to-end Demand Gen program from the ground up that increases product usage and adoption while building a strong connection with the sales team to maximize the overall Marketing impact. The Manager will drive targeted B2B campaigns, nurture the large user community and customers, and grow it further to new verticals. This will be a unique opportunity to learn from a ‘product-first’ organization.
Upon joining this amazing company, a ramp-up period in Geneva (Switzerland) will be required to best learn the product, integrate with the team and onboard into the company.
- Define end-to-end demand generation programs across multiple channels (web, email, webinars, paid media, content syndication, etc.)
- Drive targeted B2B campaigns, and help the team grow its Marketing Automation strategy
- Actively contribute to the prioritization and planning of Marketing Campaigns
- Define, own and improve performance indicators that will show the impact and business contribution of our Marketing Campaigns
- Be part of a fully integrated Marketing team, with visibility into the full ins-and-outs of delivering Marketing stories (content production, SEO, promotion etc.), and where you’ll be able to fuel demand generation best practices
- Liaise with the Sales Team to review current business indicators, growth potential, growth axis, and areas to improve
- Work with Sales and Marketing leadership, define a strategy to continuously grow the New Business Pipeline
- Interact with the Business Operations Team, to ensure the Demand Generation strategy fits into the overall customer experience
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years Demand Generation experience within an enterprise SaaS environment
- Comfortability and past experience setting-up a Demand Generation strategy from the ground-up
- Creativity and willingness to experiment by taking a step-by-step approach versus implementing a cookie-cutter strategy
- Proven experience in lead tracking/forecasting with Sales Team representatives
- Hands-on proficiency with salesforce.com (Marketing Cloud also appreciated)
- Experience in marketing software products
- Knowledge of DevOps (products and/or practice) preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Comfortable with Agile practices and principles: start small, iterate, continuously improve
- Self-starter, ready to build a framework and grow a team upon it
- Open-minded and very positive can-do attitude