Our client is an industry leader in the technology space and they are seeking a Customer Support Specialist to join the team in Kansas City, KS. This is a key role in the organization as it supports Implementation Operations. You will be responsible for maintaining strong communication with clients and offering support throughout the implementation process. You will provide accurate and detailed documentation using salesforce, and work with various internal departments. Ideal candidates will have prior customer service experience within a SaaS organization.
This is a contract position with the option for health, dental and vision benefits.
- Support the Implementation team by helping plan and coordinating efficient client launches
- Manage customer expectations
- Work with Implementation Operations to execute the highest priority cases as quickly as possible
- Report on, and manage, the implementation backlog
- Gather requirements from interested clients and provide accurate documentation. Flag Sales or other relevant departments as needed
- Participate in team retrospectives to identify areas of improvement
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Must have excellent Customer Service skills, and enjoy these responsibilities
- Must be highly skilled in verbal and written communication
- Ability to prioritize and showcase time management skills
- Ability to problem-solve, analyze situations, provide solutions
- Highly organized
- Strong attention to detail
- Prior experience in customer service within a software company is a big plus