This company was initially created with a core product that has since become the standard in code quality management. They are firm believers in people, excellence, and delivery. They are a team of problem solvers and overachievers who seek out others who are also passionate and relentless in their respective missions.
As part of our client’s dynamic growth, their global Sales Operations team is looking for a new member to join the Austin team. It is important that the Sales Operations team scale to support the teams and customers in this area, therefore, they are looking to hire a Customer Success Manager.
Upon joining this amazing company, a ramp-up period in Geneva (Switzerland) will be required to best learn the product, integrate with the team and onboard into the company.
- Meet customer retention goals and ensure consistently high retention rates.
- Manage the complete process of existing customer renewals; Initiate the renewal process on time by contacting the customer, creating and sending renewal quotes, and processing the orders (including delivering licenses and invoicing)
- Identify risks to client success and aggressively/proactively engage the client whenever there’s an identified retention issue.
- Handle the purchasing process as well as the administrative requirements
- Participate actively in renewal review meetings and monthly management reporting meetings
- Support the Sales team
- Closely track client engagement activity and risk potential in Salesforce
- Participate in continuous internal process improvement
Required Skills & Qualifications
- A proven experience dealing with client contracts, ideally in the IT sector
- Ability to manage complex customer relationships through excellent communication and emotional intelligence
- Unwavering integrity, attention to detail, and desire to exceed client expectations
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work and multitask while still meeting deadlines
- Autonomous and proactive with a strong ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Comfortability communicating with clients through email and video calls
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com or a similar CRM
- A Bachelor's degree in Business or related experience