Our Client is rapidly growing and is in search of a client-facing Content Strategist to help organize and create content for clients based on their business objectives or end-user needs. This will require overseeing content requirements and would be creating content strategy deliverables across the lifecycle of a client engagement. Ideally, you have amassed deep experience at a high-intensity agency, software development shop, or in-house at a SaaS startup. A broad understanding of how AI would improve a large, Fortune 500 company’s business is necessary.
Our ideal applicant should have the ability to and experience with:
- Craft conversational brand voice guidelines
- Conduct content audits of client and competitive products
- Work alongside developers to deliver content templates
- Identify content gaps in the client’s product or services and recommend new pieces of content
- Create conversational decision trees
- Work alongside our strategy, design, and development teams to craft meaningful experiences
- Write content for client presentations
- Communicate eloquently with clients, stakeholders, users, and client’s customers
- The ability to manage our clients content calendar to ensure timely publication
Required Skills & Qualifications
You could be our ideal candidate if you're a self-motivated individual who loves to solve big problems from a human-centered design perspective. You’re more than capable of holding your own in conversations about Artificial Intelligence, technology, Agile development, and more. You’re particularly inclined towards improving the holistic digital experience for people. You do your homework on the client, advances in their industry, and go above and beyond to forge relationships with key decision-makers. The nature of our business is fast-paced and dynamic, and you will often be required to act extemporaneously and wow the client via design-centric workshops.
- 4+ years experience in content strategy, content design, or copywriting.
- A strong online presence of thought leadership, blogging, or writing is preferred
- Strong background in (or a voracious appetite to learn) all aspects of design, including UX research, design-thinking, and visual design
- Willingness to wear a variety of hats and tackle projects outside of the content domain
- Willingness to work in a collaborative, iterative product development process
- Portfolio of past work with examples in web and mobile
- A desire to push past “market parity” solutions and deliver new ideas
- Impeccably organized and proactive.