Reporting to the Managing Director; The responsibility of this role is to lead and manage specific projects as required within our Client's group. The position will initially focus on an existing project in the consumer goods pipeline. The Digital Marketing manager will ultimately be responsible for project management and opportunity profiling of new and existing brands, new customer acquisition strategies, coordinating outside vendors and working toward common goals. The ideal candidate will have experience in digital initiatives and business development in an entrepreneurial, dynamic environment. He or she will also have a proven track record of demonstrating good knowledge in digital marketing platforms and e-commerce. The successful candidate will be expected to lead and develop digital marketing strategy and solutions across applicable marketing channels for the existing portfolio companies. There will also be a need to work with consumer brands within the portfolio as the need arises.
- Work within a small, dynamic team to develop new products and services.
- Flexibility will be crucial to deliver and coordinate goals across the entire marketing mix as required. Including, but not limited to branding and creative, digital acquisition and retention, PR, exhibition strategy, market research, social media, translations, influencer and testimonial development.
- Develop and work toward specific KPI’s that are relevant to each project and portfolio company need.
- Work with and develop relationships with consultants and agency partnerships to deliver on needs as required.
- Responsible for coordination of marketing campaigns and reporting results to senior management.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Entrepreneurial, agile approach to business operations and development.
- Strong analytical skills using a data driven approach to all programs.
- 2-3 years minimum experience in digital marketing and e-commerce.
- A passion to continuously learn and skill up in specific areas such as digital marketing, sustainable practices, technology and consumer platforms is a must.
- Role will be based in Austin but may require occasional travel.