Our client is currently in the planning stage of conducting an in-house needs assessment and procurement planning to identify performance management, data analytics, and technology needs.
- Reviewing existing requirements and data marts
- Leading or participating in gathering new or validating requirements with program area and IT SMEs
- Converting data, access and system needs into technical requirements for Statement of Work
- Writing and preparing project and procurement documents using clear, concrete, and concise language
- Collaboration with other members of the Data Analytics Support Team, key stakeholders, other agencies and third-party vendors
- Producing process flows, diagrams, and other documentation required to support the DD&I efforts
- Identifying and documenting technical support policy and process as requested/needed
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 8+ years of strong analytical and problem-solving skills with experience as a system analyst for a data analytics, performance management system, or data warehousing project.
- Experience in gathering / validating and documenting requirements, leading meetings and facilitating discussions.
- Experience in writing Statement of Work (SOW), or Request for Proposals (RFPs) or Request for Offers (RFO)
- Architecting, designing, or implementing BI/AI solutions, preferably in the healthcare industry
- Knowledge and expertise with cloud services offerings applicable to a data analytics solution with advanced AI and BI capabilities.