Our client is on a mission to improve the lives of others through healthy eating. They have a strong brand at the local level and are on the brink of obtaining a national presence. They are looking for a Senior Android Developer with experience with Kotlin to help build and maintain their consumer-facing Android application.
- Build and maintain its consumer-facing digital products, which are responsible for a significant portion of revenue and continue to drive the company’s growth. Primary technologies include Python and Kotlin.
- Design world-class mobile customer experiences for Android
- Create modular user interfaces that work on Android
- Write high-quality code to production several times per week with frequent Play Store submissions
- Work to improve processes and technologies. Proactively share ideas with the goal of creating scalable applications
- Lead and mentor other developers on the team and conduct peer code reviews, Take ownership in making the people around you better
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team (Engineers, Product Managers, Designers, QA, and DevOps)
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of proven expertise in Android development
- Proven success with an app that has been launched in the Play Store for a minimum of one year
- 1+ years of experience with Kotlin
- Experience and comfortability of working cross-functionally, sharing ideas, and providing mentorship
- Design, implement, test and maintain new and existing features
- Comfortable in fast-moving, iterative environments.
- Ability to meet deadlines, take ownership, and estimate accurately
- Have a strong passion for writing high-quality software and love for creative problem-solving